TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All pricing is subject to HST as well as gasoline consumed (est $80 per day).
- To confirm a booking we require 50% down-payment, usually due 7 - 10 days after the initial booking, which will be credited towards your rental fee. We will also need a $850 damage deposit at time of boarding, which will be refunded when the boat returns in good condition.
- Payments can be made by credit card online, or by telephone. Please contact Lakeway for alternative payment options.
- The maximum number of persons allowed on each houseboat is the advertised sleeping capacity, unless previously approved by management.
- The designated captain is required to be 21 years or age, hold a valid driver's license and a boater operator card. We can issue temporary operator cards at the marina, but we strongly recommend that captains get the card beforehand, as it is valuable time that you and your guests could be enjoying on the lake.
- If your captain has not previously operated a houseboat, it is important that they have some experience operating heavy equipment, trucks or boats etc.The captain and crew must be capable of tying lines to shore when mooring the houseboat. Customers also have the option of hiring a local captain on an hourly basis.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- No pets allowed. We can recommend local kennel
- Adult life jackets supplied. Gardians must supply properly fitting jackets for children.