WHAT TO BRING
You'll find fully equipped kitchens with hot and cold water, gas range, microwave, refrigerator, cabinets, stainless steel sink, pots & pans, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, eating/cooking utensils, mixing bowls, fireplace, TV, DVD player, hot tub (no hot tub on Little Mactaquac) and water slide plus propane BBQ. Bathrooms are equipped with a sink, mirror, toilet and shower - just like home. Toilet paper, dish and hand soap are also provided.
Suggested items to bring from home:
- Bath Towels/face cloths, Beach Towels, Dish and hand towels
- Bedding: sheets, blankets, pillows:
- large boat: (5 queen, 2 double)
- mid-size boat (3 queen, 2 double)
- small boat (1 queen 2 double)
- Ice, Fresh Drinking Water
- Binoculars, Camera, Music, CD's/ DVD’s Games/Books
- Chairs for use on lower decks
- Fishing Gear/License, flashlight/Batteries
- Hiking/Walking/Water Shoes
- Insect Repellent, Fly Stickers
- If children will be on board, life jackets are to be supplied and properly fitted by guardian.
- No Smoking in the cabin of the boat
- No pets allowed. We can recommend a local kennel.
What Not To Bring:
- Duct Tape
- any open flame device (fire pits, gas cookers)
- Ice makers
- loud speaker